Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up


    Why does Stewie want to kill Lois?


    This is a discussion on Why does Stewie want to kill Lois? within the General TV Chat forums, part of the Television Programming category.

    Results 1 to 12 of 12
    1. #1
      DTVUSA Member
      Join Date
      May 2009
      Posts
      248

      Default

      i have never been able to figure out why Stewie wants to kill Lois, sometimes they protray him as being in love with her. But most of the time he is looking to kill her. You would think he would rather kill meg.

    2. #2
      Moderator
      Join Date
      Oct 2008
      Posts
      1,269
      Blog Entries
      29

      Default

      Stewie is just plain evil. lol. He'd probably kill both of them if given the chance. He probably hates Lois more given the fact that she always orders him around.

    3. #3
      DTVUSA Rookie
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Posts
      1

      Default

      lol Stewie is the best character i think although he is evil!

    4. #4
      DTVUSA Rookie
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Posts
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by jonphillips29 View Post
      lol Stewie is the best character i think although he is evil!
      Stewie is definitely the best character...i think he just wants to kill her bc he feels he is superior to all of them

    5. #5
      DTVUSA Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2009
      Location
      Owensboro, Kentucky
      Posts
      1,473

      Default

      He also wants to kill 'the fat man' too.

      And he has 'killed' or at least mortally wounded Brian a few times yet he seems to survive to the next episode a lot like South Park's Kenny McCormick. he also killed 'New Brian' when he had it with Rupert.

    6. #6
      DTVUSA Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Posts
      44

      Default

      Remember what Stewie did to Brian when some money was owed. The two fight all the time, but they are good friends.

    7. #7
      DTVUSA Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2009
      Location
      Owensboro, Kentucky
      Posts
      1,473

      Default

      Stewie is a lot of things but they're all evil. that's what makes him the star of Family Guy

    8. #8
      DTVUSA Jr. Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Posts
      5

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Mockingbird View Post
      i have never been able to figure out why Stewie wants to kill Lois, sometimes they protray him as being in love with her. But most of the time he is looking to kill her. You would think he would rather kill meg.
      He always plans to kill Lois because Lois always kept him and Stewie thinks Lois is treating him as a prisoner.

    9. #9
      DTVUSA Jr. Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Posts
      5

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by HTNut View Post
      Stewie is just plain evil. lol. He'd probably kill both of them if given the chance. He probably hates Lois more given the fact that she always orders him around.
      Ha ha! You're right about that. Even I could agree on this.

    10. #10
      DTVUSA Jr. Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Posts
      5

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by jonphillips29 View Post
      lol Stewie is the best character i think although he is evil!
      Apparently, Stewie isn't really evil in the show. There was an episode that Stewie almost died and Lois, of course, saved him. When he realized it he started to appreciate Lois.

    11. #11
      DTVUSA Jr. Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Posts
      5

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Papa Burgandy View Post
      Stewie is definitely the best character...i think he just wants to kill her bc he feels he is superior to all of them
      ... But wouldn't he want to kill all of them then if he thinks all of them is superior?

    12. #12
      DTVUSA Jr. Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Posts
      5

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by DTVuser2009 View Post
      He also wants to kill 'the fat man' too.

      And he has 'killed' or at least mortally wounded Brian a few times yet he seems to survive to the next episode a lot like South Park's Kenny McCormick. he also killed 'New Brian' when he had it with Rupert.
      Hey! I remember that episode! LOL. Ha ha ha.

     

    Related Topics and Posts

    1. Just Why did Flanagan Kill Himself?
      By Orrymain in forum Sports Talk
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 12-27-2011, 03:03 PM
    2. Watching TV Could Kill You!!!
      By dkreichen1968 in forum DTV | HDTV Chat
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 01-11-2011, 01:29 PM
    3. Does the FCC Want to Kill Hulu?
      By dkreichen1968 in forum Internet TV
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 12-31-2010, 04:01 AM
    4. Is Stewie Gay?
      By cronus in forum General TV Chat
      Replies: 15
      Last Post: 07-15-2009, 02:29 AM
    5. Righteous Kill (The Movie)
      By Jason Fritz in forum Off Topic
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 08-15-2008, 08:01 PM

    Quick Reply Quick Reply


    Click here to log in

    What state is the city of Los Angeles located in? (Answer this question correctly, it is used to stop spammers)

    Tags for this Thread

    Share this Post

    Join DTVUSAForum

    The leading television and technology community discussion site, join today!

    DTV USA Forum is the best source of television
    and technology troubleshooting advice from a community of experts and members.

    Back to top