If you would like to ask for dtv reception help or troubleshooting at DTV USA Forum, we ask that you follow this protocol when posting... (Please be aware that you will need to register if you haven't already done so)
4 Steps to ask your Question
1. Start a new thread in the DTV / HDTV Reception and Antenna Discussion area.
2. Open an additional browser window and visit tvfool.com or antennaweb.org and input your complete address. After you've received your signal analysis results, copy and paste the web address to your new thread here at the forum. The signal analysis results will not display your home address, only your city, state, and zipcode For additional help with how to use TVFool, visit: Detailed Instructions for Finding and Posting your Chart Information
3. Provide details about your current TV and antenna setup such as:
- Type of antenna used
- Type of antenna wiring used
- Which channels are you trying to receive?
- Anything else that you feel that the forum should know about your setup or what you're trying to achieve.
4. Once you've provided the above information, click on the "submit new thread" button.
Please do not post your home address or personal information in your post. We will never need to know that kind of detail.
How long will it take before you receive answers?
Some new threads will receive answers within a few minutes from our moderators, contributors, and members of the forum. Others may take from 24-48 hours depending on who's available.