+ Reply to Thread

Default Missing channels in Los Angeles?

My dad just hooked up his DigitalStream DTX9900 using the same outdoor antenna he used before the "switch". He still gets channels 2, 4, 5, and abunch more from 18 and up..........BUT now he can't get 7, 11, or 13. Any clues as to why?

Thanks!

Related Topics and Posts

- DTV | HDTV Reception and Antenna Discussion
    - DTV | HDTV Chat

Quote Originally Posted by mrbillinoc View Post
    My dad just hooked up his DigitalStream DTX9900 using the same outdoor antenna he used before the "switch". He still gets channels 2, 4, 5, and abunch more from 18 and up..........BUT now he can't get 7, 11, or 13. Any clues as to why?

Thanks!
    mrbillinoc, Welcome to the DTVUSA Forum. Take a look at this thread http://www.dtvusaforum.com/dtv-recep...-networks.html . Especially post #6 in that thread. I'm sure other posts will follow.Good Luck.