+ Reply to Thread

DTVUSA Member

Default Cartoon Network Comes 2 Netlix

Netflix Snags Cartoon Network and Adult Swim Shows - Yahoo! News

Webmaster of Cache Free TV
    Blog Entries

Netflix becomes a better bargain every day.

DTVUSA Member

Yeah I totally agree now that just need to tweak there's GUI and APPS a bit and push them a little more up to date and add some sort of "constant play" or "playlist" feature

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Wilson View Post
    Yeah I totally agree now that just need to tweak there's GUI and APPS a bit and push them a little more up to date and add some sort of "constant play" or "playlist" feature
    Maaaaaaaan, don't push it. This is exactly how a lot of companies go belly up. Technophilia. It's infected every aspect of American life. Suppose "tweaking" and getting "more up to date" with "constant play" yadayadayada added 50% to the cost of a subscription?

The question isn't whether they can do it, or whether a lot of people might not be willing to pay the higher price. The question is whether the market ultimately can pay for the R&D, or whether it might be smarter to let some competitor do the R&D for them and fall on its face for the trouble.

Netflix is doing a great job. Leave 'em alone!

Rick

DTVUSA Member

Dude eimple idea......I'm not asking for HIGHT TECH althoug hif u wanna be honest Netfrlix ideology is gettin ga little DATED at this point why would it go up with a freaking playlist......

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Wilson View Post
    Dude eimple idea......I'm not asking for HIGHT TECH althoug hif u wanna be honest Netfrlix ideology is gettin ga little DATED at this point why would it go up with a freaking playlist......
    Dude, simple ideas OFTEN cost a ton! The freaking playlist will have to fit with Netflix's other programming -- therefore you have to pay programmers, then you have customer complaints with the beta, more programming, etc. But did you notice the playlist was the one thing I didn't mention? That's probably the EASIEST of all your suggestions.

Man, DATED is good. *I* am dated. So is every participant on this forum over age 8. Everything that's called progress ... ain't. Everyone constantly wants updates, and 70% of the time it makes things go from bad to worse. Other countries aren't this crazy. Makes me tired ...

R.

DTVUSA Member

AHHHH see all it took was a NEW COMPUTER and my wish came true and LOOK no added fees.......the new Windows 8 Netflix app auto rolls the next feed in a series loop............BOINK