+ Reply to Thread

Default Do i need WVB with HR54? - DirecTV

I am wondering if i need a wireless video bridge with wireless genie-mini, if my HR54 Genie is hard-wired to internet via DECA / Coax input? The HR54 built-in wi-fi is not being used, so i was wondering if that is used to connect to the wireless mini instead of adding the WVB?

I was also happy to find the LAN port on the HR54 available to plug a device into - it bridges the internet from the DECA/Coax input to the LAN port. Verizon never let their boxes do this,

This question, "Do i need WVB with HR54?," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.

I was just told by a tech support person that the only difference between the HR44 and the HR 45 was that the HR45 mines support 4k