00:66. No account returned from UPDA - DirecTV

Have Direct TV provider for my tv with Roku box attached. The above message appears when I want to watch ESPN on my TV through Roku. I notice others saying to reauthenticate ESPN...or reboot the Roku. Can somebody walk me through either of those procedures? How does one reboot Roku? Or how does one reauthenticate ESPN? Thank you

This question, "00:66. No account returned from UPDA," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.

T

Tebar2

Have Direct TV provider for my tv with Roku box attached. The above message appears when I want to watch ESPN on my TV through Roku. I notice others saying to reauthenticate ESPN...or reboot the Roku. Can somebody walk me through either of those procedures? How does one reboot Roku? Or how does one reauthenticate ESPN? Thank you

This question, "00:66. No account returned from UPDA," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.
quick fix go into your settings of the device that's causing the error, once in settings click on the app which will be watch espn go to the apps storage etc. and click clear clear cache and clear data if you have a popup whe clear data click on ok or yes then go back to home screen where the watchespn app is open it ad you wll navigate back to your tv provider click on it ad that's it you back to watching watchespn