1/18/17 TW App not authenticating on Roku, Safari or Android - TWC TV and Apps

I was watching the TW app using my Roku until it spontaneously rebooted a couple of hours ago. Then the TW App asked me to log in again (after getting the screen indicating new features, etc). I logged in and it gave me the "We see you're on Wifi" message.

I rebooted my network, I rebooted Roku, and the same thing happens. I've logged in over and over, but it keeps sending me back to the login screen where you enter the TWC ID.

Why is this happening? The TW app is also not working on an android tablet, my iPad or iPhone.

This question is about "1/18/17 TW App not authenticating on Roku, Safari or Android", with Time Warner Cable TV and apps.

G

Happened to me, too. We just turned in our cable boxes in two rooms, bought two Rokus and have been watching the TWC App for less than 24 hours before it stopped working with the same error message. Called TWC and was told that they are having difficulty with the app transitioning to Charter since the sale. I was told it likely will be out the remainder of the day. Then I Googled the problem and see that a lot of people have been complaining about this kind of thing for a couple months.

I can't help but wonder if TWC is blocking us from using the Roku since we turned in our boxes to get us to pay more money. Their customer service has been terrible and dreadful and evil and fantastically insanely grotesque over the past 18 months, I think this could be a concerted effort to get us to rent their cable boxes in those rooms again.

G

I had a feeling when charter bought TWC we would have problems. She hey woykd start squeezing us.
And eliminate some features. I hope I've wrong. I'll give it a day.😛

G

I work for Spectrum and am having the same issues with the app. Pretty sure it's some kind or system integration issue. The Spectrum brand was launched in our market today, that's when I started having problems. Same issue with both my personal iPad and my company iPad, and my cell phone. Not a spokesman or apologist, just don't think they are doing anything intentionally, after all, it's affecting their own devices.

G

TWC TV app not working

I'm also, having this issue!My TWC TV app is not working on my Roku or Ipad I also called Time Warner and was told there have been issues with the migration. Any update on when this will be resolved?