$100 Visa Reward Card SCAM - DirecTV DVR

For DirecTV TV services which include DVRs and receivers, $100 Visa Reward Card SCAM I already had AT&T U-Verse television. I called about Directv service. I was told on the phone that I would receive a $200 gift card for switching to Directv. To their credit, I did actually receive that in the mail today. I haven't tried to use it yet... I'm now wondering if it will work.

I was also told that if I paid the $100 for the wirless Directv television box, I'd receive an additional $100 Visa gift card to offset the price of the wireless box.

Long story short... I got charged the $100, but I did not receive that gift card. And after being on the phone for over an hour, was told that there is no record of me being told that, and they can therefore not honor it. I asked to speak to the supervisor, and I was told the same thing. I asked to talk to HER supervisor, and I was told I'd get a phone call from that person within the next 48 hours. I'm quite sure that call will come when I'm at work and can't talk.

I also demanded that someone listen to my past phone calls (during which I was offered this deal) which were recorded. I'm quite sure that won't be happening.

Lies, lies, lies...

J

JohnH398

check with reseller

Have you tried contacting the reseller that signed you up? they would be responsible for any offers not DirecTV