I selected a movie fro TNT ondemand direct Tv. it was free. I t stopped palying twice and msg said internet speed was too slow try again. I tried again with the same result. I reset the internet after checking my internet speed (COX) and it was 65MB and 7.65 MB which is way faster than required by Direct TV. I reset the internet coonnection and got a message that the same movie would cost 3.99 and that it has been recorded, and it must be watched by Fri 4:00 P.M. This message was displayed Fri morning at 2:35 a.m. while typing this up, at mssg displayed with the option to rent or delete. I selected delete. I am confused is this a free movie or not? I was able to watch about 10 minutes and never saw a charge associated with the movie. It just stopped at the same place twice. any ideas on what is going on? I just got this AT&T Direct TV a few days ago and have nothing but problems.

This question, "an on demand dirct tv movie was free and now is recorded and says it is PPV. am I charged?," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.