We had Verizon and actually were very happy with it. But we decided to go with AT&T because we currently have Direct TV and wanted to get the savings to bundle it and get better rates for our Direct TV and phones. NOW NEITHER IS HAPPENING.
1. we had to get a new device in Ohio because the other one was not working - they are saying because we got that new upgrade, we cannot bundle and get better rates. This was not told to us until after 5 hours of signing up and new phones etc. And then 8 more hours, 2 at a time in the store trying to resolve this issue.
2. the buy out from Verizon was $555 - we have only received $120. Cannot get any answers from store and on line it is ridiculous.
I WANT TO GO BACK TO VERIZON. I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. AND MISLEADING ADS!!! I AM GOING TO WRITE ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA TO STAY AWAY. AND IF I CAN FIND A BETTER REPLACEMENT FOR DIRECT TV, I AM!

This question, "NOT ABLE TO BUNDLE," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.