I have complained to AT&T about receiving unsolicited emails, since I currently have no business relationships with AT&T. I was assured I would be taken off their mailing list, but I today received the attached. In addition to generally violating their privacy policy, they also don't provide any "opt out" to stop receiving such messages (even though the AT&T policy is that all emails sent have such an opt-out option. I have contacted the FTC and hope they can do something.

=============
Hello

Hi my name is Brandon Gibney and I am a part of AT&T Business right here in Connecticut. DIRECT TV is FINALLY here for us to sell to businesses! We have all kinds of packages, pricing, and aggressive promotions with the BEST picture quality and reliability to fit your needs. If you are currently interested in seeing what AT&T and DTV have to offer, waste no time and send me an email back so we can schedule a time for me to show you our amazing service.
Here are some benefits to having Direct TV:
Quickly identify receivers with custom names.
¾ See what’s playing on all your TVs from one screen.
¾ Channel surf using the DIRECTV programming guide.
¾ View all current and upcoming sports schedules.
¾ Ability to group receivers in order to change multiple TVs at once (Android-only at this time)
¾ Requirements:
? Internet connectivity required (Wireless Router and DIRECTV Ethernet to Coax Adapter).

***FREE INSTALLATION UP TO 4 HD BOXES***
Email: BG3171@att.com
Cell: 860 416 1107
Brandon Gibney
Small Business Solutions Executive
Small Business
AT&T
500 Enterprise Dr

Rocky Hill, Ct
M:860.416.1107 | BG3171@att.com
Mobilizing Your World
Click for Immediate Assistance

This question, "AT&T Continues to Violate their own privacy policy," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.