$150 Blu-Ray DVD Players are here for the Holiday Season

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
Wow...Check it out here: Memorex Blu-Ray Player - 04167 - Buy.com

Features
Progressive scan Blu-ray Disc player 1080p capability for higher definition video content
Full HD 1080p, DVD up-conversion up to 1080p (480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p), 24p, 60p video frame rate
Multi-channel audio content (supports more advanced Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD)
BD-ROM, DVD-ROM, DVD, DVD-R/-RW, DVD+R/+RW, DVD-R DL, DVD+R DL, CD-ROM, CD, CD-R/-RW
16:9 / 4:3 picture select
On-screen graphical user interface
Slow motion function (2x - 4x - 8x)
RW/FF play function (2x - 4x - 8x - 16x)
VFD display

Wow only $150? That's completely unheard of! I was considering getting a ps3 because at least you'd get a gaming system along with the blu ray...because we do watch a lot of movies.

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
It didn't say anywhere if this one is downward compatible though. It may not be, thus the reason for the lower price? When I get one I want one that will play all dvds, blu ray and regular.

jack

DTVUSA Member
Memorex entertain you in high definition with Full HD 1080p Blu-ray Disc Player. Step up to superb resolution, excellent contrast, and vivid color with Blu-ray Disc while the integrated DVD upconversion lets you continue to enjoy your DVD collection. You will even experience the enhanced listening pleasure of Blu-ray Disc/DVD and CD playback in surround sound with up to 7.1 channels..