$200 Direct TV gift card its a FRAUD - DirecTV

I was lure to adding direct TV by telling me that I would get unlimited data on my cellphone acct. and a $ 200 gift card for basically the same price just a little bit more. So I decided to switch to direct TV with this information. The only thing I was informed was that I needed to wait at least 30 days before receiving gift card and after 8 weeks past and no gift card I called and was told I need to redeem online which I tried immediately and it did not work So I called A few days later and was told I didnt need to to anything else untill I recieve my card so after a couple of weeks i called again and again and again each time was told something different today still no gift card and today all of the sudden they said That the offer expired, really? What convenience to you, all the things you told me to do I did and now I can not get my $ 200. This is your fraud at its best. I will contact BBB and the General Attorneys Off. Because this CANT continue there are many of us in the same situation.

This question, "$200 Direct TV gift card its a FRAUD," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.