$200 rewards card with Bundle Directv with unlimited wireless data - DirecTV DVR

For DirecTV TV services which include DVRs and receivers, $200 rewards card with Bundle Directv with unlimited wireless data I wanted to sign up for unlimited data on wireless and was told I needed directv to qualify so I signed up and was promised a $200 visa rewards card. In order to obtain the rewards card I had to wait to receiv a rewards notifcation letter and follow the instructions contained within said letter to submit the claim number contained in the letter on-line to receive the card. I have never received the letter and have called AT&T and Directv 3 times, being transferred multiple times during each call, never to have a solution....just more phone numbers to call to repeat the quest. each call takes more than an hour and they end up telling me to hang up and call adifferent number. What to do?

funny, trying to post this message and they want me to select a forum and category....no related category in any such forum.

amazing!