$200 Visa Reward Card - DirecTV

In september 2016 I signed up for DirecTV on a phone call from ATT that included an offer for a $200 Visa Reward Card. In october I received two letters explaining how to claim the rewards. I followed the directions and printed out the confirmation pages. The letter said the cards would be mailed in 6-8 weeks. I have not received the cards. I have called 5 different phone numbers and have been on hold for over 3 hours. The latest last night when Iwas on hold for 51 minutes before hanging up. I teach and drive a bus so by the time I get home the centers that I am suppose to call are closed or are about to close. When I call ATT they say it is DirecTV's fault and DirecTV says it is ATT's fault. How do I get my $200 Visa Card?

This question, "$200 Visa Reward Card," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.

G

I would like to assist you in getting your rewards. If you could please call 1-877-258-1427 and ask to speak to a supervisor. Let the supervisor know that you received a reply back to your post online and was advised to speak to a supervisor for assistance.