NFL: 2010 Superbowl: Vikings vs. Jets

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
Super Bowl 44 XLIV
Where: Miama, FL
When: Sunday, February 7, 2010 at 6:30PM Eastern Time.

More: National Football League: Super Bowl XLIV

Superbowl poll!

1. Are you going to watch the Superbowl on cable, satellite, or over-the-air?

2. If yes, are you going to watch in HD?

3. Are you staying at home or going to a friend or family member's house?

4. What team do you want to win?

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
1. Over-the-air
2. Absolutely
3. Staying at the apartment and inviting over the motley crew of friends that i hang with.
4. I like both teams, but Favre taking the Vikings to the Superbowl this year is truly cool. Green Bay has to be kicking themselves letting him go to their biggest rival.

Super Bowl 44 XLIV
Where: Miama, FL
When: Sunday, February 7, 2010 at 6:30PM Eastern Time.

More: National Football League: Super Bowl XLIV

Superbowl poll!

1. Are you going to watch the Superbowl on cable, satellite, or over-the-air?

2. If yes, are you going to watch in HD?

3. Are you staying at home or going to a friend or family member's house?

4. What team do you want to win?

1. Be watching over satellite

2. Yes it will be HD

3. Going to my little Bro's house. He has all the bells and whistles in electronics. You know, 72 in screen, on and on. Wow, must be nice to be single!! We do the food, a couple briskets gonna get smoked and all the fixins, :hungry: he supplies the electronics. Then everybody and their dogs, shows up, and we party!!:drinks:

4. I really would have liked to have seen New Orleans vs The Chargers just cause Chargers have only ever been in one Superbowl, and the Saints none. But now that's not gonna happen. So in all honesty I don't really care who's in it now, especially since the Patriots got their Butts kicked :whoo:, THANKFULLY!!!!
Just hope it's a decent game, kinda like last year right up to the last seconds. Oh yeah, can't wait to see The Who :boom: yeah right....whatever!!!!!

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
4. I really would have liked to have seen New Orleans vs The Chargers just cause Chargers have only ever been in one Superbowl, and the Saints none. But now that's not gonna happen. So in all honesty I don't really care who's in it now, especially since the Patriots got their Butts kicked :whoo:, THANKFULLY!!!!
Just hope it's a decent game, kinda like last year right up to the last seconds. Oh yeah, can't wait to see The Who :boom: yeah right....whatever!!!!!
I had hoped for the Chargers too. They're running game is just plane exciting to watch. I'm just thankful there's no Patriots or Steelers this year in the late round playoffs or Superbowl.

Another reason I wanted Saints vs Chargers was the thing with Brees, and Rivers. Like to see the two of them shoot it out. It would have been nice for LT too, he's worked hard for the bolts for awhile now.......Maybe next year????

I'm just glad i won't have to hear anymore Colts Hysteria..sheesh the way local cities overpromote their teams whether they play well or like complete garbage disgusts me!

I'm just glad i won't have to hear anymore Colts Hysteria..sheesh the way local cities overpromote their teams whether they play well or like complete garbage disgusts me!

So are ya sayin the Colts aren't gonna make it? Some how all year they have come up with the wins they needed. I didn't get to see them play much this year, because of funky UHF reception. The defense some how always seem to get it turned up in time to save them, and just enough offense to get by. The Jets are playin pretty good. You would think that will be a great game...hope so!!:applause:

cclc

DTVUSA Member
I think both games will be good this weekend, and whoever wins should give us a great superbowl, personally a Vikings - Jets match up would be great! I'll be watching it on cable.

cclc

DTVUSA Member
Now that's old school EV and I remember both well. Vikings used to have the nastiest best defense linemen for years, and who could forget ole white shoes Joe in his panty hose. :cheesy: