2013 Formula 1 on TV

U

Unregistered

Anyone know which channels are showing Formula 1 this year? Speed channel is the only one that I know of right now.

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
I think Speed still has the US market for F1. I haven't watched this year, though. I still found F1 boring and too political with team orders and such that just drive me up the proverbial wall.

summerski

DTVUSA Member
On Apr 14, I watched the Chinese Grand Prix OTA on an all Spanish network. You get used to it after awhile plus you can hear the drivers transmissions, which are in English. I'll write down the network if they broadcast the Spanish GP this Sunday.

Orrymain

I don't find the announcers all that entertaining or informative anyway. Sometimes I even turn off the NASCAR guys. They just say the same old stuff all the time anyway and they miss so much it's not even funny.

summerski

DTVUSA Member
Enjoyed the Spanish Gran Prix this morning on Ch. 41.2 WXTV-DT Out of NYC. I believe it's a Univision substation station, so possibly available on other channels around the country.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Orrymain

I really have cured myself of the F1 habit. I still watch NASCAR every week, though. I must admit I like to DVR it and skip the ads and more boring parts of the races.