NFL: 2014 Super Bowl Commercials

So,
Does anyone have a favorite place to check out the 2014 Super Bowl commercials once they are all released other than YouTube? When I was an expat, the biggest thing that we missed when watching the AFN stream of the Super Bowl was the fact that they did not play the commercials!!!
Here is one Super Bowl Commercial that I have been able to find so far:
...<edit> Guess that I should check on who posts the commercials! This one was made "private" so I removed to avoid annoying everyone!!!

Last edited:
Thanks! I'll poke around for a few more when I have time tonight / tomorrow. I still can't believe how much $$ the Super Bowl commercials cost companies to purchase.

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
That night and the next day, a simple google search will turn up a host of sites that will have the commercials. There are always a bunch of them. They get as much press as the football game.

My wife will sometimes watch the game almost completely for the commercials and for no other reason. I do look forward to the commercials. I feel it is definitely a huge part of Super Bowl Sunday.

Oh, so some folks at work were saying the NFL was considering moving the Super Bowl to Saturday? I haven't found anything that says this, but wanted to plan for the possibility since we're having some folks over to the house for the game. Has anyone else seen this in print or online anywhere?

My wife will sometimes watch the game almost completely for the commercials and for no other reason. I do look forward to the commercials. I feel it is definitely a huge part of Super Bowl Sunday.
Oh bruthah! I will often avoid the game almost completely so I don't have to mute the commercials. My finger gets tired!

Oh, so some folks at work were saying the NFL was considering moving the Super Bowl to Saturday?
The chance of that happening this year are roughly equivalent to the chance that aliens made of dark matter will cause the moon to crash into the Pacific ocean on 2/1/14 at 21:14 CST.

Just sayin.

Rick

@Rick,
You never know!!! :) Stranger things have happened this year!!!
Anyway, not sure how many of you have had co-workers or friends start using electronic cigarettes, but for the first time an e cig company
will have a Super Bowl commercial this year!
Here is the link to the Vapor Zone Super Bowl Teaser commercial:
[video=youtube;rVn6zOgp5xU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVn6zOgp5xU[/video]

The company is one of the few than uses 100% USA made e liquid vice imported juice from China.

VAPOR ZONE

Ok, so here's a little longer commercial from Budweiser for the 2014 Super Bowl...I like this one:
[video=youtube;K7L5QByvXOQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=K7L5QByvXOQ[/video]

Ok, so the Vapor Zone folks have released their full 2014 Super Bowl commercial ahead of it being show during the broadcast now:
[video=youtube;VeE3lCUfqRw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VeE3lCUfqRw[/video]

More info on Vapor Zone: VAPOR ZONE

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
The Budweiser one was sweet. I've only watched a couple others -- the Radio Shack 80s one was fun but too quick to really recognize everyone without stopping every two seconds to look at who is in the picture. The Coke America one has caused some controversy but I don't see what people are hollering about.

I really liked the Budweiser commercial. Thought the Cheerios commercial was really cute. My favorite was the Radio Shack 80's commercial. I am surprised with the backlash that the Coke commercial has gotten. Seems really ridiculous to me.

Yup, I loved the Budweiser commercial as well. The Radio Shack one was my second favorite 2014 Super Bowl commercial! I did think the overall quality of the commercials was down as compared to past years! I mean, what's up with the non-controversial GoDaddy commercials????

Lily13

DTVUSA Member
OMG, the Vapor Zone one is great. I have to show it to my dad, he's a smoking lover :) Previous years were great and well, I hope this one is, too, because I haven't seen all the commercials yet. Best day for controversy :)

Hulu has every single Super Bowl commercial neatly collected under one category. They even have a seperate group specifically for commercials starring celebrities. They play one after the other with no ad breaks so you can watch a recap of all the best moments in only about 30-40 minutes. You definitely don't want to miss the Transformers trailer and a the Bud Light commercial starring Arnold Swarznegger.

@FanBoy
Thanks much for the share on Hulu posting all of the 2014 SuperBowl commercials! I loved the Transformers trailer while watching the Big Game live!
Honestly the Transformers commercial was the only one that actual garnished exitement and brought tingles to me. The whole Super Bowl all 30 of us were mostly indifferent to the commercials (except the one's with Tim Tebow I mean can we please stop talking about this terrible football player....) but during Transformers everyone got silent and tingles were felt throughout