24 - Torture more or less?

I love Jack Bauer and all that goes with him, but do you wish for less torture? I'm wondering if we'll see a softening from FOX in regards to showing all the torture this season.

In real life, I'm conflicted over it. Torture seems animalistic, but if it saves hundreds, thousands or even millions, who can say no to that. I'd be interested in knowing how others feel! Care to share your thoughts?

24-Jack Bauer and Torture

I'm like you, torture seems barbaric. I wish 24 implied rather than showed the torture, but I love Jack Bauer as he is. Sometimes that means taking the good with the bad. I think the show is realistic in showing things as they exist. Are you with me on that?

I'm like you, torture seems barbaric. I wish 24 implied rather than showed the torture, but I love Jack Bauer as he is. Sometimes that means taking the good with the bad. I think the show is realistic in showing things as they exist. Are you with me on that?
I think you're right. The show seems realistic (to a point, I mean, if it was exactly like real life, we probably wouldn't watch it), but I just don't care to see such graphic violence. My husband, on the other hand loves everything about the show.