3 Flashing Lights on Front of Unresponsive CISCO ISB 7500 DVR Receiver - DirecTV

A couple of days ago, I came home to find my cable was out on the DVR receiver in the den. I have a total of two boxes. The other cable box in my bedroom is still working fine except for the fact that it doesn't link my recordings because the DVR box is messed up. The CISCO ISB 7500 DVR receiver in my den has three flashing lights on the front of the box. I've unplugged everything for a day and came plugged everything back in and the issue still occurs. I even tried holding down the power button for 10 seconds but nothing happens. I tried pressing all of the buttons on the front and nothing happens the lights just keep flashing. There's no picture or sound. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would rather not have to sit on hold waiting for an hour before a techinician answers and tells me he can't fix the problem and for me to just send the box in for another.

Thanks!!!

This question, "3 Flashing Lights on Front of Unresponsive CISCO ISB 7500 DVR Receiver," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.