4TH TIME AT&T BREACH OF CONTRACT IN A YEAR AND CONTINUOUS INCREASE IN BILLING - Direc

4TH TIME AT&T BREACH OF CONTRACT IN A YEAR AND CONTINUOUS INCREASE IN BILLING - Direc

This is the 4th time in a year that AT&T has breached the negotiated terms of our contract and has significantly increased my bill. We negotiated a rate for 12 months and 3 months later my bill increased, spent 2 hours in an AT&T store with a rep helping me speak to the cs rep on the phone and they said they fixed my billing, 1 month later my bill increased again and I went back to the store with the same rep verifying with cs the terms we negotiated and cs upped my plan to fix the billing and to give me more with a fixed 12 month rate, 2 months later my bill increased $70, in June 28, 2016 I posted in the forum and a cs rep contacted me and yet again upped my plan to fix the billing and guaranteed that my bill would stay the same for 12 months yet here we are 5 months later and my bill increased $40. I have the reps name, call reference number, date and time, reps direct number and location and still no record of the fix or locked rate for 12 months. I do not recommend AT&T to anyone, will be ending my service if this is not fixed and I am given something in return for all of the issues I have had doing business with AT&T, will be submitting several reviews to BBB, etc. I have never had as many issues with any other cable/Internet provider as I have had with AT&T. Horrible service, slow Internet speed even when paying for the highest speed, loss of connection all the time, reboots all the time, constant billing issues, breach of contract 4 times in less than a year, new customers pay less than long term customers, etc. etc. etc. Will AT&T please contact me to have this resolved once and for all?

This question, "4TH TIME AT&T BREACH OF CONTRACT IN A YEAR AND CONTINUOUS INCREASE IN BILLING," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.