A 24 big screen movie?

I was just curious, but does anyone think that there will ever be a 24 big screen movie?

I am not that familiar with the TV series, but everything I know about it seems like it would like it would lend well to some sort of action packed, suspense filled, drama movie.

Do you think there will ever be a 24 movie?

Keifer Sutherland is a great actor and a fan of his work. The season alone is action packed already but imagining it on the big screen would be a treat. We latest news I've read there is a possibility that this would push through. Here is the link if you are interested 24 The movie

Fardreamer

DTVUSA Member
Keifer Sutherland is a great actor and a fan of his work. The season alone is action packed already but imagining it on the big screen would be a treat. We latest news I've read there is a possibility that this would push through. Here is the link if you are interested 24 The movie

Indeed, there will be a movie. Whether it has the title 24 in it is up in the air, since the film will ditch the series' "events take place in real time" format and use the more standard trick of compressing time and allowing Jack Bauer to do things he couldn't do in the show.