A little too much?

jigyasa

DTVUSA Member
What do you think of the "ghost whisperer"? I'd say it is a little too much. For a supernatural theme and ghosts "bumping into" Jennifer Love Hewitt every where, it could have been better.

teresa

DTVUSA Member
I really like the Ghost Whisperer. But I think you're right, the show has gotten a little out of hand. I like watching Jay Mohr as Professor Payne. He's funny. Now that he is going to have his own sitcom, I wonder how they are going to write him out of the show?

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
I haven't watched it in a while. I liked it at first, and I do believe in the super natural, but yeah, it seemed some of the things that happened to her were just a bit far fetched. Is the show still doing well?

sanju123

DTVUSA Member
Well I also feel that the show has got a bit extra doze of supernatural.But as it is basically a fantasy thriller, such effects ought to be there.The response is not as hot as it was for the previous seasons.

datadee

DTVUSA Member
To tell you the truth, I liked the show better before this season, but I think it has gone a little over the top. I don't like to be scared, but I've jumped a few times at what has popped out this year!