ABC Soaps : All My Children, One Life to Live, General Hospital

aclowers

DTVUSA Member
Here's a place where you can talk about the soaps that you know you love. Talk about your favorite characters or your most despised ones. Who are the great actors and who are just the great bods?

jigyasa

DTVUSA Member
Out of the 3 shows, I like General Hospital the best. My favorite characters have to be Greg Vaughan and Jacob Young. These guys are HOT and the act pretty well too. :)

iluvtv

DTVUSA Member
My grandmother watched the whole ABC daytime line up. She lived alone for the latter half of her life. Yet if you went to go visit her between 12:30 - 4:00 pm, you would be watching her shows, too. You were only allowed to talk during commercials. She didn't have a vcr or tivo, so you had to pick your moments.

But, even as a girl I can still remember the characters from Ryans Hope, All My Children, One Life to Live and General Hospital. I remember the whole Luke & Laura romance, which was really weird considering their first encounter.

I personally like General Hospital...but my future mother in law likes one life to live. She watches that religiously. I have lost track of my soaps when I started college and it would be too hard to pick them back up now 4 years later.