Administrators/Moderators Corner

SWHouston

Staff member
I have an Idea, but, it's not a new one.

First, I'll tell you that I am an Administrator and Moderator on two other forums, and what I'm about to offer, has worked VERY well in those.

I think this Forum needs a new Topic Area.
Where limited access by Administrators, Moderators and others (at the Administrators discretion) could Post.

Those Posts could be about a "questionable" User, topics which need to be discussed "openly" between Adm/Mods, and the general User not be able to see those threads/posts.

As I see it now, IF a Moderator has a "comment" to make about a situation or User, he/she can openly post it in Public Post, or, go to Private Mail, and close the comment to one other person. That seems limited !

There are any number of situations, where Adm/Mods should/would comment on something, leaving that comment open for discussion just between the Adm/Mods.
How about this ?

Have a good Day ! :)
S.W.

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
It's a great idea, and already done. Mods and contributors have access to it. I'll be sending you a PM shortly.

By the way, I'm looking to add another contributor or two. If anyone would like to apply, please PM me for details.

SWHouston

Staff member
Dang, It's nice to have an Administrator, who actually works the Forum ! :D

Well good, seems like we're on the same page. I'm glad to hear that, and didn't realize it was hidden to the regular Users.

Have a good Day ! :)
S.W.