After 5 months - no Coupons

mawind

DTVUSA Rookie

I applied, by fax - on 29 Aug 08 - after many weeks I emailed consumersupport they said that I had already gotten my coupons and were not eligible for any. I replied that I had never received any coupons (I asked for 2).
I have never heard back from them and now when I email consumersupport@dtv.gov it tells me there is no such email address.
LAST week I heard, on TV that there are no more Coupons and they are out of Money. Is this true?
We are old (69 & 70) and poor and TV is our entertainment - expecially PBS.
Thanks for any help.
mawind :confused::confused:but :cool:

Chickie

DTVUSA Member
Re-Apply at the link I'm posting but there is a waiting list...

Somebody Pls answer - thanks
Go here to apply: https://www.dtv2009.gov/

This is part of the message I just got after applying online today....

Note that they did not give me an approximate mailing date this time.

Number of Coupons Requested: 2

Statement Selection: Antenna

Date Submitted: 01/25/2009

Mail Date:

Online Coupon Application Submission

IMPORTANT:

We have determined that your household is eligible to participate in this program.
However, at this time program funding is not currently available to fulfill your request.
Your application has been placed on a waiting list. You do not need to apply again.
When and if funds become available, coupon requests will be fulfilled on a first-come,
first-served basis.

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member

I applied, by fax - on 29 Aug 08 - after many weeks I emailed consumersupport they said that I had already gotten my coupons and were not eligible for any. I replied that I had never received any coupons (I asked for 2).
I have never heard back from them and now when I email consumersupport@dtv.gov it tells me there is no such email address.
LAST week I heard, on TV that there are no more Coupons and they are out of Money. Is this true?
We are old (69 & 70) and poor and TV is our entertainment - expecially PBS.
Thanks for any help.
mawind :confused::confused:but :cool:

Where did you get that email address from? I think you have to use the form at https://www.dtv2009.gov/EmailUs.aspx to contact the coupon program.

I applied for my coupons on October 16, 2008 and I never received them. I sent the coupon website an email on December 11, 2008 and they said that it might take a few more weeks. I requested more info but received no further replies.

I just checked the website and it said that my coupons expired! I never even received them! Has anyone had or heard of this problem?