After Christmas Deals

Lurker Lee

DTVUSA Member
With Best Buy, I frequently buy open box items. So I'm hoping that within the next week or so, there will be more of them available as people decide they didn't quite like their presents. BB did have an online only sale for the two days after Christmas that in retrospect I wish I'd taken advantage of since I need a new cordless phone system. I'm hoping the system I want will go back on sale soon, maybe as a New Years day type of sale. The item I wanted was available as an "order online, pick up in store" sale at the second closest BB to me, so I could save on shipping.

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
With Best Buy, I frequently buy open box items. So I'm hoping that within the next week or so, there will be more of them available as people decide they didn't quite like their presents. BB did have an online only sale for the two days after Christmas that in retrospect I wish I'd taken advantage of since I need a new cordless phone system. I'm hoping the system I want will go back on sale soon, maybe as a New Years day type of sale. The item I wanted was available as an "order online, pick up in store" sale at the second closest BB to me, so I could save on shipping.
I tried the online order, pick up in store thing last week, and I wish I hadn't lol. I didn't realize that picking up the merchandise during one of Best Buy's biggest "product return" days of the year would be such a hastle. A. Had to wait in line for ever and B. The sales clerk was annoyed and took almost 5 minutes to find my order.

I may give it another try though. :)