Question: Am I the only one excited about the season premier of The Little Couple tonight?

Marisa

DTVUSA Member
I am so excited to see The Little Couple tonight on TLC. Jen and the family have been through so much from miscarriages to cancer since we seen them last and of course the new child they have adopted. I suspect it was really hard as a doctor to be diagnosed as she was.

Do you watch The Little Couple and if so what do you use to watch? I normally watch online! :becky:

CptlA

DTVUSA Member
Was this always the name of this show? I used to watch a show on TLC a couple years back but don't quite recognize the name, but I do remember that the wife on the show was a doctor.

FWAmie

DTVUSA Member
I watched the show a few times. But after seeing the previews for the show this time around. I am not really sure I want to watch it. Considering I am pregnant a very very emotional.

Marisa

DTVUSA Member
I watched the show a few times. But after seeing the previews for the show this time around. I am not really sure I want to watch it. Considering I am pregnant a very very emotional.
Well tonights episode was good but next week it looks like it gets intense. Fortunately Jen is now cancer free but I still expect many tears this season! Congrats on the pregnancy. I remember crying during back to school KMart commercials when pregnant with my daughter! :)