amazed

betty boo

DTVUSA Jr. Member
you will be amazed how numbers are a big part of our lives it is used in counting money. collecting data for birth records,flies in solving crimes,data on a person who has comment a crime,on how many people live in different cities and states.colors of different flowers and were they grow,the time of day,days of the week,also the days in a year plus the number of years someone live oh how numbers are so very important in every part of every day life.:)

Last edited:

Mei

DTVUSA Member
at first, i thought that this is just like a copycat of CSI and the only difference is that they solve the crimes using numbers. but then when i tried to watch this show, i was really astonished by it. the cast and stories are great. i just love this show.

Hmm... The only math I use to predict are Vectors and Triangles, yeah I can believe this is true, Math can after all calculate what we cannot yet reach, it's like a medium that enables us to predict things that we have not seen or experienced.

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
This is deep thinking here (which I don't do too much :p), but it's really crazy how life, events, and other phenomena can be predicted with Math. Whether it be physics, algebra, or geometry, math is all around us, everyday. Ok, I'm starting to sound like my math teacher! I just wish I was better at it. lol

jerseygirl

DTVUSA Member
Right now, I am not solving all the math problems they are doing in the show with my mind. I hardly can not understand all there structures and functions they are using.

I am watching it because I like the actor who is playing the father.

CptlA

DTVUSA Member
Right now, I am not solving all the math problems they are doing in the show with my mind. I hardly can not understand all there structures and functions they are using.

I am watching it because I like the actor who is playing the father.
I hate math! It's the only subject I've struggled with in high school and college. Everything else I understand. To this day it almost frustrates me to talk about. ;)

tortver

DTVUSA Jr. Member
I bet that someday, instead of all the Number-analysing, investigators will just use Google to look for everyone. Seems like they will soon have the data on everyone and everything in the world. Google Investigator, maybe?

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
I love Numbers, but I never try to understand it. I just have to accept what they are saying. I do get a kick how the regulars have picked up on all the equation stuff. By the finale this season, they acted almost as smart as Charlie (who is probably gonna get dumped by the girlfriend; or why the big cliffhanger with the question)?