Amazon game system on the horizon. Controller image here.

James

DTVUSA Member
Thanks to Ben Gilbert at Engadget we can take a peek at the Amazon game controller.

It is all rumor but Amazon has a game crew called Lab 126 that is working on some type of gaming console. perhaps a shot at Apple TV and Roku? Seems someone, through a Brazilian regulatory agency, help get this image of an Amazon controller out into the open. There is a lot of speculation as to what the lights are for and what it will control. Time will tell.

More on this from Engadget.

MMkaho

DTVUSA Member
Thanks to Ben Gilbert at Engadget we can take a peek at the Amazon game controller.

It is all rumor but Amazon has a game crew called Lab 126 that is working on some type of gaming console. perhaps a shot at Apple TV and Roku? Seems someone, through a Brazilian regulatory agency, help get this image of an Amazon controller out into the open. There is a lot of speculation as to what the lights are for and what it will control. Time will tell.

More on this from Engadget.
looka like the one controller, though its a little uglier but i would still buy it Gotta have them all

SamuelB

DTVUSA Member
Well, I like the thought of Amazon releasing a game system, but I just can't look at that controller. It's so... ugly and square-like. The buttons look pretty cheap, too, at least the layout of the buttons etc. is like in an Xbox, that's what I'm used to.

MrPogi

Moderator, , Webmaster of Cache Free TV
Staff member
I'm thinking a game system that does internet TV and has a "prime" tie - in would be a hit. But I also hope Amazon isn't spreading itself too thin!

I have a young relative who got a job in the video game business in the Seattle area. I assumed he might be working for Microsoft. Then I was told he was actually working for Amazon. Surprising to me as I didn't know Amazon was in the video game business. He is testing and evaluating games, supposed to be helping decide what will be popular and helping guide development.

Funafuti

DTVUSA Member
That is one clunky looking 1990s-controller, though, isn't it? Hopefully it's just a prototype and they'll streamline it if/when they really plan on releasing the thing.

MMkaho

DTVUSA Member
That is one clunky looking 1990s-controller, though, isn't it? Hopefully it's just a prototype and they'll streamline it if/when they really plan on releasing the thing.
Hopefully they do it right and do a beta testing phase with it cause you got to admit most things that dont really doa beta test and get the publics opinion really make things worse

MMkaho

DTVUSA Member
thats the spirit, well you do gotta try and get out on the market things might change but only so far you can change without infringing copyrights

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Comcast 0
D Comcast 0
B Comcast 0