American Idol - Best of the Best

What do you think if the American Idol producers brought back all of the past winners and held a competition to see who is the best of the best? Do you think this would be fun to watch?

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
What do you think if the American Idol producers brought back all of the past winners and held a competition to see who is the best of the best? Do you think this would be fun to watch?
I'd definitely watch it but the problem would be getting them all back together. I bet that have had enough of competing against each other, especially in front of Simon. From what I have heard, most of them have said that they were glad that part of their career is over!

Postman

DTVUSA Member
That would be fun to watch but I think that they are going to have a hard time doing that because most of the past singers are already respected signers. I don’t see why they are going to bother in that kind of contest.

I guess you are right. The prize would have to be something really special to get some of the former winners back on stage. Just thought maybe ego would be enough to get them to do something like this.

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
I guess you are right. The prize would have to be something really special to get some of the former winners back on stage. Just thought maybe ego would be enough to get them to do something like this.
I could possibly see some of the past top 12 contestants coming back though, especially some of the one that we never hear about anymore. I am sure they'd love to be in the spotlight again, although there are quite a few I'd rather not see anymore.