"America's Most Wanted" helps bust another criminal

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
A viewer of the show, "America's Most Wanted", helped cops find an escaped convict who has been on the run for more than eight years.

Authorities recently arrested the wanted man (David Lee Green, 67), in Titusville, Florida. Green, originally escaped from prison June 19, 2000, and had been serving a sentence of 235-months for cocaine distribution and had been on the U.S. Marshals’ “15 Most Wanted” fugitive list.

This show is so great and host John Walsh is the perfect fit for it. For those of you who have never heard about the Walsh's own personal tragedy, you can read about it here.

Anybody else watch this show?

Source: Investigators got a tip from TV show ‘America’s Most Wanted.’ - Vindy.com News - Local & Regional News - Youngstown, Warren, Columbiana, Ohio

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
I absolutely love this show! This is not the only time a criminal has been caught because of AMW. It has happened several times over the years, and it just keeps getting bigger and better each season. Yes, John Walsh is THE perfect host for this show. It is such a tragedy what happened to his son, but if anything good came out of it it is that it gave John Walsh the fire and determination to relentlessly pursue the bad guys and get them behind bars.

teresa

DTVUSA Member
Very good show. John has become quite a celebrity now. His sincerity seems to be waning a little, but I'm sure that's because of all the pubicity. The premise of the show is still great though. I think it teaches us to keep our eyes and ears open to viewing strangers and strange activity arounds us.