"Anchorman 2" now available at Redbox and Netflix by Mail

MrPogi

Moderator, , Webmaster of Cache Free TV
Staff member
View attachment 3163 Starting Tuesday, April 1, "Anchorman 2 - The Legend Continues" is available on DVD and Blu ray at both Redbox and via Netflix Disc-by-mail service. I placed the disc in my DVD queue last week, and it arrived in my mailbox Wednesday, April 3. While entertaining, it's not as funny as the first film.

Here's the synopsis from the Redbox website:
"With the 1970s behind him, San Diego's top rated newsman, Ron Burgundy returns to the news desk along with Ron's co-anchor and wife, Veronica Corningstone, weatherman Brick Tamland, man-on-the-street Brian Fantana and sports guy Champ Kind - all of whom won't make it easy to stay classy, while taking New York's first 24-hour news channel by storm."

If you prefer to watch online, Anchorman 2 can be found on Google Play, Amazon Instant, VUDU and several other online sources starting at $3.99
✰✰✰ I give it 3 stars out of 5.

Rated PG-13 by the Motion Picture Association of America for crude and sexual content, drug use, language and comic violence.

Genres: Comedy

Starring: Will Ferrell, Steve Carell, Paul Rudd, David Koechner, Christina Applegate

Directors: Adam McKay

Studio: Paramount

Subtitles: English, French, Spanish

Format: Widescreen