Here is one of the antennas I sell and on most of the HD boards they rave about it.
Antennas Direct 91XG UHF Antenna
This high performance UHF antenna has a higher gain and a smaller beam angle than conventional Yagi antennas. The reflector grids create an improved front to back ratio with shorter construction while the 91 elements truly make it one of the highest gain
Although the 91XG is one of the highest gain UHF antennas made, it is also very directional. If you live more than 60 miles from the transmitters, you must get as much elevation on the antenna as possible. Even with its great gain, it cannot pick up signals blocked by the curvature of the earth
This is a Large Directional antenna and yields a beam width of about 25 degrees.
• High protection, anti-corrosion, gold anodized aluminum construction, low wind load design
• Reflector grids manufactured from welded, hot dipped, zinc-plated steel with plastic coating
• Inclinable mast clamp for horizontal or vertical installation, Snap-lock quick assembly
• High performance, integral PCB balun for true signal matching
• Front to back ratio: 28 dB
• High gain across entire UHF band (UHF channels 14-69)
• Max Gain 16.7 dB
• Dimensions 22" H x 20" W x 93" Deep, Weight: 6.5 lbs. (Lifetime Warranty)
stated range of 70+ miles ( this is as with all antennas over flat terrain with no obstructions, it can be tilted to 15 degrees to overcome some close obstructions.)
OK after installing a few of these I have to say it is one of the best UHF antennas out there if you are in a deep fringe area this is the antenna for you, it is direction however and if you have stations wider than 15 degrees you will need a rotator, this antenna will pull 60miles without a pre amp add the wineguard 4800 pre amp and this thing will reach out and touch someone 70+ miles no problem.