Any details on USB ATSC-M/H tuners?

TVTom51

DTVUSA Member
Alright, I was going to get a ATSC USB tuner until I started hearing that the ATSC-M/H USB tuners were going to be coming out. Who knows when they'll go on sale, but I would love to have the ability to watch on my laptop while I'm on the road.

:)

Trip

Moderator, , , Webmaster of: Rabbit Ears
Staff member
Well, the only one I've seen would not have a standard ATSC tuner in it, only the ATSC-M/H, so unless your local stations are on the list of stations slated to test it, I wouldn't hold out too long.

- Trip

TVTom51

DTVUSA Member
Well, the only one I've seen would not have a standard ATSC tuner in it, only the ATSC-M/H, so unless your local stations are on the list of stations slated to test it, I wouldn't hold out too long.

- Trip
That was quick, Trip. :) Thanks, I'd love to get one with dual ATSC / ATSC-M/H tuners.

jwhongct

DTVUSA Rookie
looking for partners (ATSC-M/H devices develop)

Alright, I was going to get a ATSC USB tuner until I started hearing that the ATSC-M/H USB tuners were going to be coming out. Who knows when they'll go on sale, but I would love to have the ability to watch on my laptop while I'm on the road.

:)
we are special providing to clients with ATSC-M/H chipset and solutions
such as a demodulate & decoder, and can even providing software decoder

we are going to focus on several kind of applications, such as GPS, Mobile phone, settop box, portable DVD, usd dongle (external and internal PC), etc.

if you were in interested our solutions, please contact with me..

jangwon.hong@nexilion.com

thank you.