Anyone watch X FActor?

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
The show was opposite Criminal Minds, CSI, and Harry's Law, all shows I watch regularly, so I didn't even see a glimpse of The X Factor. Anyone watch and have an opinion?

dkreichen1968

Staff member
I didn't see it, but in general I think it's probably good. As far as this style of show is concern my favorite is "Americas Got Tallent" because of the variety. I believe it's good to have a singing contest show that's open to people other than twentysomethings. Makes it more fun for those of us who are out of that generation. I think there needs to be one more. A battle of the bands show since I'm not a singer, but I can play musical instruments. ;)

The X Factor is a great show....The guy who was slinging in this show was fabulous.....
I like this show..........................

Last edited by a moderator:
American Idol With Different Rules

I watched the first few episodes and generally speaking (and if u get right down to it) it's just another version of American Idol....WITH the exception that the show doesn't discriminate against older talent in that it includes a category just for that ...another one for groups and yet another one for the age range that AI was shooting after......it's a nice concept but following off the heels of American Idol I'm afraid it's life may be short.... personally I think its time our networks return to the situation comedy....and LOTS more adult based animated shows.

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
I watched the first few episodes and generally speaking (and if u get right down to it) it's just another version of American Idol....WITH the exception that the show doesn't discriminate against older talent in that it includes a category just for that ...another one for groups and yet another one for the age range that AI was shooting after......it's a nice concept but following off the heels of American Idol I'm afraid it's life may be short.... personally I think its time our networks return to the situation comedy....and LOTS more adult based animated shows.
yeah I've seen a couple of episodes now. I'm just not that excited to tune to it every week. Couldn't agree with you more though on the situation comedies. I'm a big fan of Mike and Molly right now., kind of a throw back to 80's type comedy if you haven't seen it yet. I'm definitely tired of reality shows now.

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
I have yet to see an episode of it; just not curious enough. Had it not been opposite other shoes I wanted to watch, I probably would have checked it out, though. I didn't finish watching American Idol, either.