Anyone watching Britain's Got Talent?

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
I can only watch it on Youtube, but I gotta say that this show is a MILLION times more entertaining than America's version. Is it just me or does Britain really have more talent?

Mockingbird

DTVUSA Member
Quite the opposite. The difference is that in the United States, talented people actually get paid to perform. :)
Really idol starts and other reality "contests" pay? thought that came later if they were good? I can only watch Britians got talent on Youtube to, surprized to see a dance crew win, they were good though

STorres

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Britains Got talent

Im British and I finally decided to give it a try (mainly due to my girlfriend watching!) but I have to admit that there is some serious talent going on. Glad that the dance act Diversity won. Even though Susan was good these guys rocked. Although It's pretty wierd about her being hospitalised that I read here. Susan Boyle Hospitalized Feature Story

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
Quite the opposite. The difference is that in the United States, talented people actually get paid to perform. :)
Yes, but I am sure the winner that also wins 100,000 pounds would disagree :becky:. I'm kind of irked that Susan Boyle didn't win over that dance group though. She wasn't my favorite but I thought she was better than Diversity.

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
Im British and I finally decided to give it a try (mainly due to my girlfriend watching!) but I have to admit that there is some serious talent going on. Glad that the dance act Diversity won. Even though Susan was good these guys rocked. Although It's pretty wierd about her being hospitalised that I read here. Susan Boyle Hospitalized Feature Story

I really wanted to Susan to win over Diversity, but I am also one of the ones that thought she was a bit overrated. But seeing how she had a breakdown not long after, I guess it's a good thing she didn't win because I would imagine performing in front of the Queen would be extremely nerve wracking.

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
Yes, but I am sure the winner that also wins 100,000 pounds would disagree :becky:. I'm kind of irked that Susan Boyle didn't win over that dance group though. She wasn't my favorite but I thought she was better than Diversity.
I love that everyone on message boards refers to them as "the dance group" or "that dance group". I think they made a big mistake choosing them to over Susan based off of only 1 performance that I saw from each of them.

philip11

DTVUSA Rookie
yeah! it is only on youtube and i always updated with that. i bet for diversity and they won the latest season of BGT. they deserved to win but susan boile is also good.

Susan Boyle was my bet to win, Diversity is still young and has talent and they can still win other contests aside from BGT. I wish they had given it to Susan who you never expected that she has that kind of voice.