Appalling Customer Service regardless of which ATT service you use - DirecTV

I have been on the phone with ATT this week for a total of 7 hours. Yes 7 hours. All to receive a reward that was promised when I signed up that was never given to me. I have been transferred at least 3 times per phone call, spoken to multiple supervisors "promising" to call and I have yet to hear back from them.

The reward I was promised was the ONLY reason why I signed up with ATT to begin with, otherwise I would have gone to Cox and now that I have been lied to, manipulated,transferred, disrespected, and ignored I would like nothing more than to dissuade anyone from choosing this company including Family, friends, neighbors, I can not with a good conscience tell anyone that this has been a good experience in ANY way.

Regardless of how good or bad the actual service is the customer service, rewards system, and company are greatly lacking and it is completely unacceptable.

This question, "Appalling Customer Service regardless of which ATT service you use," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.