Apple says you need an iPhone for everything?

MrPogi

Moderator, , Webmaster of Cache Free TV
Staff member
These type of commercials annoy the hell out of me - they imply we need their products to do anything. It's obvious that I am overweight because I don't own an iPhone.

And how did Mozart ever compose anything without an iPad?

James

DTVUSA Member
There seems to be an App fetish today. I have an iPhone and iPad. I have the iPhone because everyone in our family has one and we Facetime and text easily. I have a couple of very helpful Apps on the pHone. I got the iPad because most of the wireless control Apps (sound equipment) are designed for Apple. The iPad is nice and large so I can see what I'm doing in the dark.

Lestrade

DTVUSA Member
As an Android fan, I cannot say that I am too fond of Apple devices. However, nobody can argue that an iPhone comes in handy for various needs. This does not mean that they offer something essential, rather than beautify your daily routine. What is beautiful should not be underestimated, right?

Lestrade

DTVUSA Member
The owners of the new iPhone would not agree with you, Rubab20, unfortunately. Have you heard of the ongoing problems with bending, after being placed in somebody's pocket? Not too optimistic about the future of iPhone 6 and plus.

dkreichen1968

Staff member
I'm an anti-Apple person. I haven't been an Apple fan since the Apple IIe. Overpriced and overhyped pieces of technological sophistry!

May Apple die soon and put itself out of our misery!!!

MrPogi

Moderator, , Webmaster of Cache Free TV
Staff member
As much as I despise Apple's tactics, I hope they don't die. Competition is a good thing.

As for the problems with the new phone and OS, this is just one reason why I am not an early adopter. And anyone stupid enough to carry a cell phone in their back pocket deserves whatever they get.