Apple TV?

Apple TV is a digital media receiver developed and sold by Apple Inc. It is a small form factor network appliance designed to play digital content from the iTunes Store, Netflix, Hulu Plus, YouTube, Flickr, iCloud, MLB etc... Compatibility is HDTV and you can play contents on your (IOS) its pretty cool in my opinion. You can watch t.v shows, movies, local news. I personally don't understand why these services are not more advertised to the public.Hope this helps :)

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
Apple TV is a digital media receiver developed and sold by Apple Inc. It is a small form factor network appliance designed to play digital content from the iTunes Store, Netflix, Hulu Plus, YouTube, Flickr, iCloud, MLB etc... Compatibility is HDTV and you can play contents on your (IOS) its pretty cool in my opinion. You can watch t.v shows, movies, local news. I personally don't understand why these services are not more advertised to the public.Hope this helps :)
Very technical answer. ;) Welcome to the forum.

I would have just said...it's a streaming TV device. Check out apple.com/appletv/ for more info. lol

RockU

DTVUSA Member
Well, I think Apple TV is a device that you can use to watch internet video. It is good to have a Apple TV, if you want to watch streaming videos in a larger screen. If you like to sit in a couch and watch the things on the internet, then this is the best option. Siting far from the screen of your computer instead, may help you to stay relax.

You can watch internet video, among some other things. It is one of the more better known streaming media devices. You can watch Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Instant..apps like that.