Question: applying for a convertor box

Fringe Reception

Super Moderator, Chief Content Editor
Staff member
:welcome: tsvest,

The Government converter box Coupon Rebate Program ended about one year ago and all Coupons have expired. You can probably find a Converter box to purchase on your local Craigslist or on eBay.

If you are near the Canadian or Mexican border and currently receive analog signals from foreign stations, or if you have been receiving a LP analog translator, the Converter Box needs to have a function called analog-passthru for it to be able to receive those stations.