Are you brave enough to go on this show?

With the chance of winning $1 million, would you be willing to go on this show where you stand the chance of being shown up by a bunch of grade school kids? I think I'd have to go over my kid's school books a few times before I'd take the chance, so yes, I'm chicken. :)

calvindale

DTVUSA Member
Why not? Just take time to read some of those grade school books and give it your best shot just don't let the pressure control you because I really think that the pressure makes the player dumb.:D

aclowers

DTVUSA Member
I believe it takes a special person to be able to go on a game show like this. I would first like to have a photographic memory. I wonder where I could pick one of those up. Once I had my memory intake then I could scan all the databases and retain all the knowledge I would need and go make a killing. Oh well, time to wake up.

MacGyver

DTVUSA Member
Only if they cued me ahead of time to the questions and answers. I would also have to have a pre-arranged amount of money to make it worth the bother.

Yeah I'd do it in a heartbeat. With the chance of winning 1 million I would definitately do it. But I would look over a lot of facts and just refresh my memory before going on!

datadee

DTVUSA Member
I was in grade school back in the dark ages, so I would really have to brush up! But, I can answer quite a few of the questions. I just don't watch the show regularly.

nick

DTVUSA Member
Why not? take few days time and prepare well and main thing is think like them to out smart them. I am not a chicken and i wont be one i will participate and if i lost its part of the play else i am lucky!

uhmm the pressure makes you dumb i guess especially me, but still wanna give it a try.. will still part of the game if i lose. the thing is the game would probably be an a funny experience.

casey

DTVUSA Member
After seeing some of the questions that these peolpe are asked in the game show, there is no chance that I would go on this show anytime soon. Many of the questions I can not remember the answers to for the life of me. It seems so simple, but it is really hard.

dtvnerd

DTVUSA Member
This show asks questions that go way over my head most of the time. Well, I wouldn't say over my head, but below it. I know I've learned everything they mention on there, but I just can't remember it when I need to.

misha

DTVUSA Member
I think I would be able to go on this show. I have a great memory, and I think that if the time came, I would be able to remember almost anything they asked me I learned in my childhood.

aeagle

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Every time I watch this show, my son is with me. I can get the answers some of the time, whereas he is always blurting out the right answer almost every time. I wish I could take him on the show with me.

vibetv

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Every time I watch this show, my son is with me. I can get the answers some of the time, whereas he is always blurting out the right answer almost every time. I wish I could take him on the show with me.
Ah, what it would be like to be a kid again. Know all of that small knowledge that you just learned in school.

I lost so much of what I learned in grade school that I barely know anything like that anymore.

slider

DTVUSA Jr. Member
I doubt I would get the million dollar level, but I'm sure I could answer a few questions. I wouldn't mind walking away with $50,000. (hopefully) :second: