Are you going to buy a 3D Blu-ray player in 2014?

Are you going to buy a 3D Blu-ray player this year?

• Yes

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Never

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
I dont even own a Blue ray player right now- and I have no plans to until they come down in price. I hate the idea of re-buying my vast DVD collection. I cannot justify the expense right now with the bills and responsibilities I have right now.

O-O

DTVUSA Member
I'll probably buy a Blu-ray player this year with 3D, even though I don't have a 3D HDTV yet. Most new Blu-ray players have 3D capability built in now.

FWAmie

DTVUSA Member
I just got a blu-ray player. So if my husband wants to buy a 3D blu-ray player he will have to just hold his horses! Heck, he tried to get a new stereo thing, that is basically a sound bar thing... When he already has a sound bar.

I haven't purchased a DVD player in so long. I didn't even know they had 3D players. I know I'm behind the times a lot but now I really feel like I'm from Bedrock. I have to go look into these players now.

SamuelB

DTVUSA Member
Wow I haven't even heard there was such a thing up till now. I never really considered it but it doesn't sound like something I'd spend my money on, doesn't sound like a gadget cool enough to desire it

Lestrade

DTVUSA Member
I have just voted that I am not planning to buy myself a 3D Blu-Ray Player this year. However, if somebody was kind enough to gift me one of those, I would be willing to try it out and see if it rocks or not. Let's keep our fingers crossed, then!

Lestrade

DTVUSA Member

MrPogi

Moderator, , Webmaster of Cache Free TV
Staff member
I already own a 3d Blu-ray, it also does Netflix, YouTube and VUDU. I didn't buy it for those features, but it was very cheap on sale. (I don't even own a 3d TV and I have a Roku)