Are you guys NBA fans?

Sited

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Are you guys NBA fans? I'm a Toronto Raptor fan, and I support them a big deal. Like, a BIG deal. When they lose, it makes me mad for the rest of the night, and I usually just go to sleep after that.. so are there any other NBA fan lovers out there? If so, please tell me which team you support ^^

Dish

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Yeah, I'm an Indiana Pacer fan myself, but I guess anyone can say that they haven't really been doing very well especially after the T.J. Ford and JO trade.. and with Nesterovic and everything.. I kind of support the Boston Celtics as of right now.. same with the Lakers and Cavs.. I don't know which team to support anymore! They're all too good! hehe

Dish

DTVUSA Jr. Member
I think the NBA stinks, a bunch of whiney over paid ego maniacs. College B ball is so much better.
Lol, a bunch of whiney over paid ego maniacs? Now don't get me wrong here, you may think they are overpaid, but in my opinion they deserve every single penny that they get. Different players get paid for their different capabilities, like crappy players don't get paid that much (compared to other NBA players).. they aren't overpaid at all. And whiney? How the hell is it possible that you think they are whiney? First of all, that's not even a word, second of all, there's a lot of injuries in the game of basketball, and just because they get injured does not mean they are "whiney". Now ego maniacs? Yeah that's pretty much the only thing I agree with, but not all of them are "ego maniacs". Maybe people like Jermaine and House, but you can't generalize the WHOLE league just because of a few people.

Now you're saying college ball is better, and you haven't even supported any ideas to prove your point, that just proves how much your post failed o_O (haha, I'm joking, but it would've been nice if you posted some interesting facts about NCAA :D)