AT&T DirecTV Bundle

U

Unregistered

Is there any advantage to going with an AT&T and DirecTV bundle? I think I can get Verizon FiOS in my area too. Which one offers faster download speeds for internet? Which is cheaper?

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
Is there any advantage to going with an AT&T and DirecTV bundle? I think I can get Verizon FiOS in my area too. Which one offers faster download speeds for internet? Which is cheaper?
Your best bet is to call them and get pricing, and do the same with Verizon. Both services offer basic and premium packages which will different in the amount of channels offered, download speeds, and costs.

Watch your bill carefully if you do go with them. I did it and saved a little bit of money but my new bill just arrived and it jumped to $268.85!!!!! And that's for one month of TV, Internet base speed, and home phone. They will be receiving a call first thing tomorrow morning...

MrPogi

Moderator, , Webmaster of Cache Free TV
Staff member
Watch your bill carefully if you do go with them. I did it and saved a little bit of money but my new bill just arrived and it jumped to $268.85!!!!! And that's for one month of TV, Internet base speed, and home phone. They will be receiving a call first thing tomorrow morning...
Yep, that's what they do: Suck you in with a introductory "bundle", and when the promo is over, it costs you a bundle. And not just AT&T / DirecTV - they all do it.

Always ask: What will this cost me AFTER the promo ends?