ATT UVERSE PROBLEMS!!!!! - DirecTV

I have had Uverse TV for many years with each month my bill increasing drastically only to have the bill reduced again. This happens to me and my family each month. They get the bill down to $120-130 with all the discounts and then they send me the bill for $178 again. It takes hours out of my month dealing with these people. However, each time I speak with a rep (each MONTH) they try to push the DirectTV offering a huge discount for its service. However, at this point they will not reduce my UVerse bundle and tell me I am just screwed. I spoke with a representative manager Rhonda yesterday that was extremely a waste of my time. She kept on and on and on telling me they didn't have any discounts on Uverse but I could get a deal on DirectTV. I am burned out!!!!!!!! I would go with Infinity or any other services...does anyone have any recommendation. If they continue this bait and switch scam..Any suggestions. If you speak with Rhonda get her off the phone because she is a waste of time and I had to hang up. Can anyone tell me if ATT employees are getting a bonus to sell DirectTV? Thanks

This question, "ATT UVERSE PROBLEMS!!!!!," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.