Attempted to Cancel service, got sent to Uverse support and bill randomly adjusted -

Attempted to Cancel service, got sent to Uverse support and bill randomly adjusted -

For DirecTV TV services which include DVRs and receivers, Attempted to Cancel service, got sent to Uverse support and bill randomly adjusted So I had the most frustrating experience yesterday with what I assume is a call center in some foreign country. Yesterday 10/11/16 around 10:00 AM I attempt to call customer service, I'm moving to Astound because their service better meets my needs and cost point. First I waited over an hour to speak to someone. I end up speaking with Jeff. I explain I want to cancel then he askes me why. I state its expensive and internet speeds are faster with cable exponentially. He tells me he can discount ATT service and I should try their 24 mbps service. I state that is not the issue the router we're required to use is not the best and latency has been a repeated issue. I've had multiple techs and switched router many times. It's the service. So he sends me to internet tech support which wants to run test. I state this whole thing is pointless. Plus at this point I'm at atleast 1.5 hours and no longer home. Then that call ends and I do not get transferred back to Jeff. I refuse to wait an hour again to speak to someone. I want to schedule a stop in service. My price blew up from around $110 and I'm about to be billed $234 dollars. In addition he modified my bill to take an insultingly $13 dollars off. It's a great gesture but to little too late. I'm going to a service you can not meet at any price point. First off I've been off no contract and a rate of $39.99 (for 12 months) with equipment and fees for 100 mbps service and local tv with starz and a dvr I've been assured my monthly would be around $60 which is much more palliable.. You meet this price point in no way at all. In addition I'm sure you don't even have 100 mbps service in our area. I'm so frustrated. I'm turning to my local consumer advocacy group and internet forums. This has been such a headache. I've paid my last months bill that was around $180 since I had credit on my account from overpaying the monthly due. But this has left such a bitter taste in my mouth. I have to take time off and sit there litterally like a job to deal with this issue. I knew it would be an issue I was attempting to tackle but ATT never makes it easy. Now I'm on the hook for an estimated bill of $236.00 per this adjust the recent fellow made. Plus stumper I just got an automated call to give feedback on the quality of service provided. I'm so angry I just turned red and hung up.