Attention: Your EXPLORER set top is NOT AUTHORIZED for use. Please call: (800) 266-22

And no one can help me. I have read this repetitive issue and have had the same series of events occur. I have been to the comcast office to switch out box. I have been on the phone an hour. Did I mention I work? I was told that a tech would come out but it will cost $50 if it is determined it's not Comcast. What about the time I've spent? Does it have $ value? Why would a tech come out when it says not authorized. I had a tech out - wonderful young man - my lines are just fine. That was to help with another room swap out box after 3 hours on the phone with tech support. I am tech savy. All I did was swap out the boxes. Everything has been working. I wish there was another cable company option. My time is spent on Comcast billing issues or tech or box issues. So frustrating.

This question, "Attention: Your EXPLORER set top is NOT AUTHORIZED for use. Please call: (800) 266-2278," is about XFinity-Comcast TV channels, programming, and sports.

For other news regarding Attention: Your EXPLORER set top is NOT AUTHORIZED for use. Please call: (800) 266-2278, and XFinity - Comcast cable tv services, see the recommended stories below.