Bank bail out?

aclowers

DTVUSA Member
What do you think about the multi-billion dollar bank bail out? What effect do you feel it will have on the economy and who do you think will be next to get bailed out?

Taki

DTVUSA Member
I think its criminal and that every single person in Washington who voted for it should be voted out come this election period. They did not listen to the will of the people and when a government ceases to do this then they are not doing their job. I see elected candidates as employees and the voters as employers. these jokers need to be fired.

acwriter

DTVUSA Member
Dido on that Taki. We should be very concerned when the government decides to take such a impactful decision without consulting the people they are supposed to be representing. Looking at the stock market thread we may be headed for serious trouble and I don't think this bail out is completely unrelated.

iluvtv

DTVUSA Member
Could somebody please explain the bank bail-out to me? Does this mean they are going to write off our mortgages and loans, so we don't have to pay them? Oh please, tell me this is what it means.