Become a perfect date .

Elbert

DTVUSA Rookie
I am in my early twenties. I am fairly good-looking, but I want to further enhance and develop my personality so that I can be more attractive and be an instant hit with the fairer sex. I want to be a deadly combination of good looks coupled with a magnetic personality. Are there any sites for help?

1inxs

DTVUSA Member
You've come to the right place if your looking for a couch potato:cheers::behindsofa: But seriously, I personally don't believe the WWW is a place to develop your personality, because you wouldn't be in person with anyone. You will make online friends in a forum, but it's not much for relationships. Your best bet is to join groups in your local area with like interests. Enjoying time with people having like interests would allow you to naturally develop your inter personal skills and at the same time keep you real.
I am in my early twenties. I am fairly good-looking, but I want to further enhance and develop my personality so that I can be more attractive and be an instant hit with the fairer sex. I want to be a deadly combination of good looks coupled with a magnetic personality. Are there any sites for help?